MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SUPPORT
QICE integrates business science, innovative technologies and industry expertise to deliver trusted management systems solutions to our New Zealand clients.
Benefits to your organization include:
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Exceed business objectives
- Increase operational efficiency
- Lower redundancy and administrative burden
- Integrate multiple standards
We provide services to design, implement or maintain management systems, including Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, IATF 16949, Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems AS/NZS 4801 or ISO 18001.
Trust New Zealand’s leader for business management systems consulting to help your company.
Whether your organization is implementing AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems standards for the first time or you are currently certified, QICE provides the full range of internal management system audits for your organization.
- Improve process efficiency, consistency, and documentation
- Enhance productivity
- Boost revenues and financial performance
- Earn higher customer satisfaction ratings
- Optimise supplier and partner relationships
QICE is New Zealand’s most trusted business management systems consultant, we have certification services and tailored supply chain solutions designed to support your company’s pursuit of excellence.
CUSTOMIZED AUDITING SERVICES
QICE Supplier Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customised to fit your specific requirements. The following additional modules can be included in your supplier evaluation:
- Social responsibility and compliance
- Procurement conditions
- R&D – sampling capacity
- Hygiene, health, and safety
- Environmental impact
- Other modules as required
QICE provides expert auditing and certification to AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems standards.
LEAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
QICE offers consulting services and expertise in the full range of Lean Principles, including:
- 5S Methodology
- Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Visual Factory
We support small- to medium-size organizations, helping them understand and implement Lean Principles to achieve improved efficiency and optimal performance. Our specialty is manufacturing, however, we have experience assisting with Lean Principles for a range of applications, including healthcare, education, public sector and not-for-profit.
THIRD PARTY INSPECTION SERVICES
QICE offers third-party inspection services you can trust. Our expertise and processes ensure your projects are staffed properly and your projects completed to spec, on time and budget. We validate the specifications, value, and safety of your resources, products, and assets:
- Optimise product quality to minimise product loss, rejects, chargebacks and recalls
- Protect sales revenue by reducing late shipments, poor quality, wasted materials or empty shelves
- Strengthen and protect your brand image and reputation
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Improve supplier performance
- Drive continuous improvement of quality systems and performance
Prior to manufacturing, we inspect raw materials to verify specifications. During the manufacturing process, products are inspected at the factory to verify expected quality requirements and specifications are met. After production, we inspect finished goods prior to loading and unloading, to verify the approved final product is shipped and received according to the buyer’s requirements.
Inspections throughout the various stages of production can help both buyers and manufacturers monitor that quality requirements for the product are being met. Third party inspection also supports on-time delivery of quality products.
Handling all your reviews and inspections in-house is a recipe for failure. External perspectives are required for a truly objective evaluation of your organizational procedures and standards. New Zealand manufacturers trust QICE to enable excellence.