Third Party Inspection Services
QICE offers third-party inspection services you can trust. Our expertise and processes ensure your projects are staffed properly and your projects completed to spec, on time and budget. We validate the specifications, value, and safety of your resources, products, and assets:
- Optimise product quality to minimise product loss, rejects, chargebacks and recalls
- Protect sales revenue by reducing late shipments, poor quality, wasted materials or empty shelves
- Strengthen and protect your brand image and reputation
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Improve supplier performance
- Drive continuous improvement of quality systems and performance
Prior to manufacturing, we inspect raw materials to verify specifications. During the manufacturing process, products are inspected at the factory to verify expected quality requirements and specifications are met. After production, we inspect finished goods prior to loading and unloading, to verify the approved final product is shipped and received according to the buyer’s requirements.
Inspections throughout the various stages of production can help both buyers and manufacturers monitor that quality requirements for the product are being met. Third party inspection also supports on-time delivery of quality products.
Handling all your reviews and inspections in-house is a recipe for failure. External perspectives are required for a truly objective evaluation of your organizational procedures and standards. New Zealand manufacturers trust QICE to enable excellence.